Sunday, April 4, 2010

Man Abroad Sketchbook Release 1


To celebrate Resurrection Sunday, Man Abroad has released a select series of illustrations from the coveted Man Abroad Sketchbook. Consider yourselves privileged to catch a rare glimpse into the intricate Mindworks of a lone, almost crushed, love-handled, bearded then de-bearded, tight pants wearing, Rainman-like sounding, bus savvy Man Abroad in Latin America. Stupidly, however, I thought it would be nice to photograph the illustrations so they could be colourised on the computer. Therefore I have spent the best part of 30 hours zoomed in at 500% airbrushing shit that you can't see and now I'm pretty sure that pain in my arse is Piles from the backless chair in my room. Enjoy.

If you are one of those idiots looking at the screen thinking, That looks good but I can't make out the details, then click the fucking picture to open it in another window.









No comments:

Post a Comment